- I tried to buy something but the checkout says you can’t send to my postcode? What can I do?
We use Fastway as our main courier and Sendle for rural areas and unfortunately they don’t go everywhere in Australia. Just because your postcode won’t work, doesn’t necessarily mean the nearest one won’t work either. For example you might live in 9996 Smithville but you work at 9997 Jonesville and Fastway/Sendle will deliver there, you could have your items sent to your work address instead. So just try a different postcode.
- I have tried other postcodes near me but still it won’t work, now what?
The next thing is to give us a call or email with your full address and we can calculate postage with Australia post. There shouldn’t be too much of a difference in price, unless they are large items like ceiling fans and pendants.
- Do you do gift certificates?
Yes we do! You’ll find our gift certificates here.
- Can I use a gift certificate in your Cairns store?
Unfortunately no, gift certificates are valid for online purchases only.
- I don’t like buying from websites, can I order the same products over the phone instead?
Of course! We can take your order over the phone and generate a PayPal invoice once you are happy with your items and shipping.
- I have found an item cheaper on another website, can you match or beat them?
That depends on some conditions... Does that item include or exclude freight, is it in stock etc. The best thing is to give us a call on 07 40519 555 and we can check it out.
- Can I collect my order from your store?
If you wish to pick up your order, please call our store on 07 40519 555 instead as we can double check stock on hand and you won’t be charged for freight. We can process the order using PayPal invoicing before collection.
- Once I have placed an order, how long will it take to get here?
Assuming there are no issues with availability or shipping addresses, we usually pack up and send the items out either the same day or next business day but shipping times vary. You can see our rough guide here.
- Can you send to my P.O box?
No. As we use a courier service, we cannot send to Australia Post boxes or lockers.